Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long time no blogging. Well, Im back! :D

Hello hello bloggers, blog viewer. xD If u're reading this, I wanna say thank u. Thank u for viewing my blog. (:
Ok. This holidays is driving me crazy!!!!! Too bored. Movies, kareoke and............... Meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. @,@ Well. Wat u guys doing during this holidays? Huh huh huh??? xD

Moooooooooooooooooooooooovies.
Rapunzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, FLYNN uhm no no... EUGENE! Hah! So cute. And the frying pan! xD
I watched this movie with xin zhi and cath! :D Wootz! Xin zhi was funny, she asked me to buy a CHILD ticket for her. And i DID. @,@ LOL. Luckily nth happened. phew... Cath... She was awesome. Heeehee. 1st hang out. But it's nice. We both nervous. But after chatting. Hah! Talked every and any thing... xD Had lotz of fun that day.

Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that guy!!!! He's malay-arab-chinese!!! LOLOLOL. Cool nehhh... Watched this movie with Vern. haha. It delayed! F mbo cinema. Lmao. it's not that nice oso. =/ Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh right? Uhhh... IP MAN still the best! Haha! Cuz i like DONNIE YEN!!!! He's superb cool!

Okie dokie. Wat else i did? Hmmm... Online everyday. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!! Born to online. xD
Oh yeah! GEAN XIN, If u're reading this. I just wanna say :" WELCOME BACK!!!!" xD
Well, I guess thats all i can write. I tried my best to blog. @,@ Ciao ciao! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment