Monday, December 20, 2010

MBO, Jusco then Station 1

MBO, Jusco then Station 1
Phew, yesterday was tiring. But I did had a lots of fun. :D
* Make sure u read till the end of the post! *


Okay. I woke up in the morning. And I went to my mom's shop as usual. Den I started to wait until 2 o'clock. While waiting, I did a lot of things. I online! I ate! I drank! -..- Wat the hell Im toking. :P shew shew shew~ Fast forward to 2o'clock!


2o'clock when im getting into my car. Jia Jun(Godlike) called, saying that he already reached MBO. 
So, he's the one who have to buy tickets den.


After I reached, I went to MBO sendiri and sit there. Texting texting texting. Didn't even saw ppl around me. And... Jia Jun called. He actually sit beside me only, he dont even tell me or say hi, just phone me! -..- And I didnt even notice. -..- IM BLIND!!!! And a fiend said he saw me(after i backed home) in MBO there. I was like WTF? Damn it, Im really blind. =/ Wait and wait and wait. YAY! Cath's here. Chat and chat and chat. Time for movie! 
Watch and watch and watch. Finished!
After that, me n Cath wan to buy a CAKE for gean. So we go to Jusco! To buy a CAKE! LOL.
Took TAXI... Chatting... 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Woallala... Reached Jusco. Too early there. So we WALK. LOL. Walk walk walk... Went to Speedy. Judged those STARS. :P
It's the time! To Secret Recipe!!!!
Choose until we crazy... Cant decide. Well, finally decided which flavor to buy. While waiting for the cake. Saw BROWNIES!!!! Me n Cath couldn't resist. So we ate. :P 
At SR.
After Browniesssss, taxi. hahaha. While waiting TAXI, CAMWHORE!
 Jun & Cath
 Me & Cath
Them again. :P
We waited long time, Finally taxi came.
We even camwhore in the taxi. -..- Traffic jam. nth to do. xD
Heeeheee... Have to say sorry to Gean. Really traffic jam. No choice.
Okay, Then we reached T2. Jun left. Me n Cath go Station 1... Eat eat eat... Take pics. Den eat cake. Den take pics. Den go home. :D 
What a day... Hahaa... Wheee. Still tired now. -..-


No comments:

Post a Comment