Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wednesday

Ahhhh... Ytd night... qeeeeeeeeee... I slept at 1o'clcok... Den i woke up at 3.30am for MAN UNITED vs VALENCIA.
*Seriously, I LOVE THIS PIC!*
Goshhh! It was a boring match... Pity my BERBA didn't score. Im not gonna tell u the result cuz i hate the result. ): LOL. After watching it's 5.45am... I go back to sleep. 7am!!!! My dad knocked my door! :'(
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~ Wake up for school!!!!! It's not a meeting. I just go to sch to do something for the NEW students of Chan Wa!!!! LOL. Im a giver~ :P Hahhaa!!! Punch myself!!!!
The most S-U-C-K part is...................... Many of my frens tod i cant wake up early!!!! WTF. hahaha!!! I can~~~ The 1st one! SIM SHENG ZHANG!!!!! When i reached sch, for sure i go the B&K room. And, Ah Sim saw me! He opened the door and said :" Eh? How come u can wake up?" =o=" Never underestimate me! xD The 2nd one! CATHERINE CHAN! After she asked abt the result of the game last night, she said :" U can wake up now(12pm)?!" LMAO. I've done alot things at sch!!!! The 3rd one!!! MEI CHEE!!!! OMG lo. Hahhaa!!! I broke ur 1st time. xDDDDDD




Okay. Back to the topic of sch. DAMN!!! I just H-A-T-E  the new headmaster!!! He never get enough!!! Damn gao him! Troublesome!!!! Im going back to sch on FRIDAY again. Gonna help my teacher up! Damn him damn him!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! CANT STAND HIM!!!! SC**W HIM la! Guess Im gonna miss the old headmaster. But he's not that nice oso.  == Chan Wa cant get a good Headmaster? 
I love
Believe me, I really do. (:

3 comments: