Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last night 8/12 -> Grandpa's birthday.

Wheeee! Yesterday night was grandpa's bday!!! (: He's 81!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! He's way too strong! Awww! :D Last night my dad invited relatives to MING KOK! For dinner to celebrate grandpa's bday. I admit that im got pissed ytd night. WHY? Cuz. Im very very very hungry but my relatives came late!!!! ): I was STARVING!!!!! Ishhhhhhhhhhhh them! Well... Im starving but i didnt eat until full. @@ WTH right? 
Chivas! Dad's baby. xD
My seat. (: And my lovely phone. *texting!!!*
 While waiting for FOODS.
 Take a pic. Well, not only "a"...









 Wheee!! My family! I knew u're wondering where's me just now! :P
 The whole family. ==

 CAKES!!!!!
 Birthday song for sure.




Oh come on grandpa. SMILE~ @@
He dont smile much. LOL. Nvm la.
Well, about today. I got nothing to do today. I play FarmVille and CityVille whole day. =/ Sitting is wat holidays about. (: And for sure i tweeted and facebooked. It's a habit. LOL. And the most important :" I TEXT! " Rmb? Imma TEXTAHOLIC!!! Dont u try to touch my phone without my permission! Im so gonna kill u. My phone, my babe. (:
Heeeeheee! Know wat? Im going to Singapore for christmas! :D
Gonna meet my fren there if possible. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment