Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ohh! It's Christmas Time!

It's Christmas Time!
Woalla! Today Im gna write about Christmas!!!
But b4 that, Let's talk abt PMR Result day. LOL. :OOOO Shocking day!!!
Early in da morning I woke up with NERVOUS mood. ): So scary.
Went out to have breakfast with mom. I feel like I dont want to eat. I ordered 1 Milo Ice. I barely swallow the Milo. Sigh. Nevous nervous nervous... Mom dropped me to sch and she left. Met Xin Zhi and frens. We talked n laughed. But the nervous feeling never gna stop. ): Wait and wait and wait... Damn slow.
OMG!!! The results r here!!! BOOM! Everyone was damn nervous that time... Teacher:" Chiang poh yee!" Me:" OMG!!! My turn!!!" *took the result* Oh yeah~ 7As... Not bad!!!! Awwww!!!!!!! After we all took the result, we went William's house. LOL.
7Asssssssss aaa!!! Hahaa!!!
 Xin Zhi, Haizzz... Im disappointed at u. Hahhaa! Took Vern's 8As result to take pic!
 Wan yi Babe!
 Vern showing off? O.O??? Hahhaa
 Ohhh Sushi king. Haha. Me n Xin zhi's.
 Again but higher.








 William. With my lappy. -..-
 Kiss kisssss
 Noob noobbbb.
Cam whore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKay! Back to Christmas. Hahaha! Wat the...
So, Christmas! I went Spore on Christmas eve.
Spore was AWESOME!!!! Hah! Public transport much more better than Msia!!!!
Was a tiring trip but it was FUN!
Haha!!!
1st day,





Wahhaaa!! Love this!
2nd day,
 Nice egg!
 nice milo
 bad toast but look beautiful.
 sot
 Kiss ur assss
 C.Ron!!!! Im so BAHAGIA.
 Wat i bought, Not only these. hahahaa
Damn nice!!!!
3rd day, Going home day. ):

 My bags were FULL and HEAVY!!!!
For more Picha, check out my facebook. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment