Thursday, November 18, 2010

老人家

Haizzzzzzzzzzzz. Today when i was having breakfast with my mom, saw an lonely old man. I dont know who is he. But i remember if my dad saw him... My dad surely gonna give him some money... O.O And when he saw my dad, automatically he'll smile. LOL. My dad is not stupid u know. He just felt sympathy to the old man. About the old man... He has a home i guess. At least he bathed, changed clothes everyday. But i guess his family already abandon him. =/ It's not that REALLY abandon. I mean they give him a place to live, food to eat and clothes to wear but didn't talk to him much or didn't even wanna see him. That's why he always go out and lepak. @@ Sighhh.. Poor old man... When i saw him... He reminded me my grandpa! JESUS CHRIST! Too sad. I admit when my grandpa was alive, I think he was annoying (becuz he cant walk and I have to take care of him this and that) . :'( WTF im thinking! And now he is not here anymore, I can only rmb the fun time(when he still can walk) with him. )= Im the worst grandchildren ever! ): Dont say liao. Talk abt the old man. When i saw him, 我有一股冲动!!!!想代替我爸爸给他一些钱!!!!But............ there're too many beggar around, so I simpan my money back into my purse. @@ Haizzzz... 老人家,有缘再见. (:
P/S: that's not him in the photo.

1 comment:

  1. hi.. i just googled "lonely old man" and i got this :D
    your blog is cool, just one thing, Life's a Climb in spanish is "La Vida es un Ascenso"
    see ya, bye.

    ReplyDelete