Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Soft Toys (:

Wheee... I stopped blogging for few days, cuz i have no idea wat to write... LOL. But I do miss blogging. Hah...
So, Im here now. Blogging!!! :D 
Saw the tittle? SOFT TOYS!!!!! I love soft toys. LOL. But they r expensive. -.-" No choice, I love 'em... Still gna buy. xD
Hmm... Today im gonna show u guys some of my soft toys. If u felt bored alr, it's okay. just click "close" on ur right hand side will do. 
Photo times! 
Wheee!!! Isn't it CUTEEEEE!!! Awww...  Well, it's name is Yapi.            It's from Taiwan... When I went to the Flora Expo. Damn, I love it. So i bought it. :D




 LOL. The small one. xDDD


 Chipssssssssssssss!!!! :D






 Stitch...

 From Beijing... Olympic... LOL.



 Olympic's mascots too.

Wheee... After all the pics. I think im childish! @@
Aiya, nvm la... Nobody cares. (:
Well, I miss Cath pretty much, Sunday Sunday fast fast come. 
:D 

1 comment: