Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Karaoke with babes!!!! :D

Wheeeeeeeeeheeee! Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Wooooooooooooallla!!!!
Today I had fun with Vern, Yen and Zhi~
We went Jusco for karaokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOLOLOL.
Long time didn't hang out.
10.30 - I reached my mom's shop and my cousin's gonna fetch me go Jusco
10.32 - I asked my cousin whether she can go fetch Yen not. For sure she said yes. LOL.
10.40 - We reached Yen's Taman. But dont know where's her house. ==" And I start calling her. Ring ring ring. NO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After few missed call, She picked up~ Whee.. After telling. We wait outside of her house.
10.47 - I sent two msg to her and beg her faster. @@
10.48 - Wheee!! Came out. LOL.
11.00 - Oh yeah! We reached jusco!!! Called vern n zhi.
11.03 - Me, yen and zhi go into greenbox 1st.
after dont know how many minutes.. Wheee... Our ms.vern's here. Joined us.
 1st pic ---> Meeeeeee!
 Vern (damn blur lo, ah yen!!! Ur captire skill... Haizzz!!!)
 Well, this is better. (:
 Whoa, missy... Wat's ur face?
 Ahh... Normal. 
 Im busying texting with Cath. LOL
 Im textaholic! :D
 I just cant smile normal.
 Love this.

 I look dark.


 Awww... Snow white! 



:D
After Karaoke. We walked. And went to PIZZA HUT. Uhm... I dont have those pic. Pizza Hut's pic. Was in Vern's fone. LOL. Wat a waste!!! U guys cant see me n zhi doing crazy stuff there. Hahx!
4.45 - Went popular
5.00 - Backed home. 
5.52 - Writing this blog. :D
Buai~

5 comments:

  1. nice blog.... should i start using eng in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thankiu. Uhm.. It's up to u, u know... It doesn't matter wat language u're using. The most important is wat u write. (: Have fun on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha.... love the way u say!!!!!!! enjoy on our blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah. Cuz we can write watever we love. It's our blog. Nobody's gonna sue us or something... qeee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun forgt come visit my blog when u'r free~~~~wheeee~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete