Friday, December 3, 2010

O.o

Things dont go well currently. ): I just wanna hang out with my frensssss!!!! Dad n mom:" Dont la! Stay at home. Dont always go out" =/ WHATEVER!!!! Shit... Luckily I have Frens. DO U KNOW HOW IMPORTANT FRENS ARE?!!!!  I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM, I SWEAR!!!!! If I lose anyone of them, I'll die... They are :" Wan Yi ( psycho teh ), Xin Zhi ( the child ), Jia Vern ( the big eyes ), Chien Yen ( the sorpo ), Gean Xin ( the always emo one ), Catherine ( the sweet one ), Ben ( the 38 one ), Joe ( the ice), Di ming and Nigel ( Rich ), Alien (the guy who looks like alien? )... I guess thats all? LOL.
Du-du-du-du-du-du~ Today is 4/12/2010. It's saturday. Yes. Saturday. Wat Saturday stands for? Saturday=GUITAR LESSON!!!!!!!!! Sigh. Guitar lesson. Wat guitar lesson stands for? FINGER CACAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
I just wish... Someday i can... Be like... them :
xD xD xD Im dreaming again!!! Wheeeeeee~
Orianthi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Do u like her? I love her!!!!
 Do u know who is he? He's my dad's idol. MINE too! xD He's SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Steve Vai.. =/ "highly strung" with Orianthi!!!! LOL. His guitar so cute.
Who the hell is this?! MYSTERY GUITAR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Sigh, Tell me I dont have to dream... Be like them? Damn hard la wey!
But, NEVERMIND LA! :D... WATEVER. I JUST SAYING. (: 38 XIA.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Crazy ady... ok la... Thats all. :D Wheee~~~ Buh bye~ Thanks for viewing. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment