Friday, November 12, 2010

Saturday! A day with F1 racing and BPL matches.

Okie dokie. It's saturday. Im writing a new post again. xD LOL.
F1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the last race in this season ---> ABU DHABI. OMG. Fernando Alonso have to finish the race AT LEAST in Frisrt or   Second. Allahhhh! O mi to fo! Amen!!! Bless Alonso aaa. If not my sis n my dad will cry. =( Dont wanna see them cry oso. God bless! I wan Alonso win too. Cuz i dont like Vettel and Webber. Both of them! xD Sorry if u're their fans. Especially Mei Chee. U're Vettel fans right. LOL. Sorry. hiak hiak.
A pic to share~
It's Alonso! Practicing in ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX.

BPL matches! All i care abt was just UNITED! Today! Aston Villa vs United! Geeee!!!!! Same time with F1. =/ How? Sure cant watch united game. NVM lo~ watch F1 lo~
I hope my BERBA will score today! Come on devils. Gotta grab the trophy back! (:
Evans. LOL. In considered in the handsome area. xD

4 comments: