Friday, November 12, 2010

Taylor Swift.

Everybody loves Taylor Swift? =/



Gee, Im still fine with her. BUT!!!!!!!
I love her songs!!! Not her. (:
Uhm, Taylor Swift's song. The 1st one i listened was "Teardrops Of My Guitar"
BANG!!!!!!! It's awesome wey. 
And recently, she has a new song wo. "Speak Now".
Deng.............................................
Cant stop singing it ( Although i knew that i cant sing, i wont sing in front of u (: )

I... am not the kind of gurl... who shud be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
And u... are not that kind of boy... who shud be marrying the wrong gurl......................... (:
Dont call me to shut up! It's my blog. (:

Owhhhhhh! Katy Perry's Firework oso feaking nice de lo! 
NOT THIS!!!!!

This........ (: So pretty. LOL. Love phew Katy! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment