Monday, November 28, 2011

Before I die

Before I die, there're so so so so so many things that I have to do.

#1 : Go to a concert of my favourite band.
 #2 : Shop till drop with my girls.
#3 : Travelling around Europe. It'll take probably 3 months. LOL
1st station : MONTE CARLO
I wanna party all night on the ships. haha. Shopping for sure.

 Station 2 : PARIS <3 a.k.a The City of Love
Eiffel tower! Awww. And shop there. xD

 Station 3 : ROME, ITALY
Look at the colosseum. :3

 
 Station 4 : GREECE
Acropolis of Athens. Isn't it beautiful? :)

Station 5 : ENGLAND
1st stop there will be in Manchester.
Old Trafford
 
Then I'll go to London.  
Last stop for the perfect ending: SPAIN <3
Aint this Art n Science center looking good? :)

I guess that's all for now. *I haven met another place that makes me wanna go there badly yet* LMAO.
Well, U can see that I'm more to Europe and not U.S.A. Maybe it's because those dramas made me dont feel like going to United State. LMAO. 
They are like... Having complicated lifes? Hmmm. Right? Gossip Girl? CSI:NY? Hahah! But I really love watching them. Watch is enough. LOL. 
I dont know why, Europe always give me the feeling of LOVE! x))) And there're so many awesome building there.

And THE MOST IMPORTANt THING IS, I WANNA TRAVEL ALONE.

Sounds good traveling alone right? Hmmmm. 
Feel pretty great having a dream. :)
It's like an energy for u to push urself. Cuz, u know, if I really wanna do all this thing above, I gotta have a LOT of money. $$$$$$$$.
Well, I'll work hard for that. Cause there're things to do BEFORE I DIE. :)



Do you know what you wanna do before you die?


Figure something out, before you're too late.



p/s: If we're gonna die bcuz of the WORLD END thingy, then no choice lo. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment