Friday, December 30, 2011

Last day of 2011


Beeeeboohhh beeeebohhhhh!!!! It's 31 Dec 2011. THE LAST DAY OF 2011!!! So what's ur plan? Any plan? :D Im going to my friend's house for barbecue!

Actually... Today is Alex Ferguson's 70th birthday. Yay!!! Our beloved manager of Manchester United Football Club. Yes! He has been managing Man United for 25 years already! I know, sometimes he's really yong sui, always chewing his gum. LOL. But he is a GOOD manager! ! ! So, Happy Birthday, Fergie. <3 We always love you. I hope you'll enjoy today's match against Blackburn. Let's BEAT 'em!

Tomorrow will be the first day of 2012, are you guys ready for that? Seriously, Im not. :( SPM is coming soon! I was like... Spending my whole holiday online, shopping and have fun ONLY. Im in deep shit. :( My add math sucks. Arghhhh!!!

Okay! STOP! I shouldn't talk about these on this happy day!

Any comments on 2012? It sounds so... DEAD.
It's like... THE END OF THE WORLD!
:O
Aren't you guys scared? :( Dead, so young and we got many things that havent been done. :/
I never went for a concert, travel with my friend, go to Greece and many more!!!
But I believe!
 HAHAHA! OKAY! Im being psychic. hahaha!!!




Alright, it's a short update.
PARTY HARD! Have fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment