Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday

Yo peeps. Holidays are officially begin!!! Yay! It means... It's blogging time. ;)
Omg omg omg. So it's the first week of hoilday, my cousin(she's working for my mom) went to India for a short trip.
That meanssssss..... I gotta stuck in my mom's shop!!! :( My cousin is my "driver". She brings me everywhere. But now she's not here. So, I'll just stay at my mom's shop. No movies, No outings. Aiks. I wonder how can I survive. Hmm. It's okay. I will survive. LOL.
By the way, my sis is tutoring. Heeee. Her students are here in my mom's shop. They are cute. :) They are all boys actually. Lawl. Two of them are my cousins. :P
 See this fatty. xD

Hey hey, my birthday is comin' yawwww. ;) Heeheee. I know that I shouldnt be so happy abt my birthday cuz, u know, my mom's suffer a lot while giving me birth. But, Im a teenager. I get so excited when my birthday is coming. :P So, forgive me, mother. :)
Hmmm. Guess im gonna wait until my birthday is over then I'll update my blog once again. :D
Ciao people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment