Friday, February 25, 2011

F**cking Perfect

Make a wrong turn.
once or twice.
dug my way out.
blood and fire.
bad decision.
tats alright.
WELCOME TO MY SILLY LIFE.


Sounds emo aint it. hmm. Im not being emo. xD Im not!
I hate emo!!!
I hate that!
Why emo?
why!!!
it's crazy!!!
I cant stand that.
DONT BE SO EMO!


And, jump-off-building news are shown in the newspaper again.
Yay?!
o0o


seriously I dont know why I give a damn on it! 
Why did that? 
Too stressed?
For ur love?
or
Cant get love?


Damn u, fucking asshole!
Geee!!! 
What's the God damn deal?!

Cant u just live ur fucking life?!!!


Aight. Not gonna talk abt these stupid things anymore.
((((((((((((((((((((((((:
*force smile*


Hmm. Exam's coming!!! Awww aww aw.
So gonna die. 
but whatever. 
Know wat?
My dad dont really care.
I mean, it's just a monthly test.
(;
Btw, still gonna wish everyone good luck. And to myself. 


It's been busy. And most of my energy was used in school. I dont have much ideas for blogging anymore. 
And now my blog's gna be BORING. 
but I want to say Thanks for reading my blog.
((((:


urs  sincrely,
Poh Yee



No comments:

Post a Comment