Friday, February 18, 2011

All my live have been G-O-O-D!

BUT NAOOOO!!!! IM THINKING WHAT THE HELL!!!

Well, it's not that Im addicted to this song! But honestly that's so true!!!

I spent my entire childhood wishing I was older, now I'm older and this shit sucks!

I feel stressed every single second! ): What's the point of being 
human? 

No worry. Im not gonna die. Im gonna find out the hell point.
 
I cant even over sleep! WTF right? I set my alarm to 6o'clock, but I just keep wake up before my alarm wake me up!!!
 
And, the worse part is I'll wake up at 3A.M EVERYDAY! -.-Dont know wat the hell's wrong with meh. ):

Exactly. 

So WAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!! I even feel stress when I go to guitar lesson. ): 

I was supposed to HAVE FUN! )': 

I want my happy life back! 
---GUIDE ME---



No comments:

Post a Comment