Friday, January 28, 2011

Yeah yeah yeah!

Werdup!!! It's ur girl, Chiang chiang chiang chiang!!! Im back!!! :D It's beeeeeen long time i didn't blog. 
Aiks. Miss me? And my blog? 
Hah! I bet u DID! Lalalaa. xDDD 
Though I got no time for blogging, but my mind just cant stop thinking bout it. (: 
So, I took picha all the time, plus my dad bought me camera, and told myself that if I do have times, Im so gna upload all of them! 
Hey! Attention! It's gna be LONG!!! :D LOLOLOLOL. I was planned to go KL today, But! Due to the guitar lesson, ): No no. Wtf right?

Kay! Let's start the PICHA stuff. Bla bla bla.


Ah hah!!! Wat's this?


KINDER JOY KINDER JOY KINDER JOY KINDER JOY KINDER JOY!
OR... KIDDO JOY? =/

Hold on hold on hold on! Something IMPORTANT! Yeah! POS LAJU from Jessy Roxy!!! :3333 I love phew la! Gimme a Contact lens and A keychain! Hah! Thanksssssss!!!







 __Love yahhhh!!!__

Ohhhhh It's my messy table! xDDD

 Look at my door! xDD It's cute!

 -----------------------A lil CAMWHORE here. x)------------------------------





 Camera effect not me!!! xD
 Flashhhhhh!


 LOL. My mom's shop!!!
I love this game. It's fun!

Heyyy! I went Jusco ytd!!! Was planned to just walk around! But I bought stuffs!!! Shoooooooooooo happy!

Shoesssssss!!! :3333

Ehem! I guess that's all I got. =/ LOL. Izit long enuf? >,<

1 comment: