Friday, January 7, 2011

School Reopened.

Hey yo... It's the 1st week of school reopen. ): This week is a tragedy. 
Sigh... Why it's a tragedy?
1st, New headmaster. He's so fierce! Everyone hates him! E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!
2nd, My Wan Yi and Jia Vern not in the same class with me. And Joe, Ben, Alien they all not in the same class with me! Luckily I still got Chien Yen n Xin Zhi. Haiz...
3rd, Teachers r suck!!! ): 
How am I gna live. :O~
Im so sad. Im so sad. Im so sad. )))))))))))))))))))))):
Urhhhh... I know wat u're thinking, accept the fact right?
hermmm... Im trying.
I dont want to talk abt these sad stuff that much.
Gna hang out with Jack, Ben n Zhi later. Smile!!!! Come on Chiang Poh Yee!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((: 
So that's it la. No mood a. x(

No comments:

Post a Comment