Friday, January 7, 2011

GEAN!

Ollo ollo ollo! Me again!!! LOL. Hmm. GEAN wan me to write a post abt her bday. LOL. And Im here to write abt it larh. xDDD
It was, 20th December. I was invited by GEAN to celebrate her partayyyy @ Station 1. 
Hmm... I watch Tron Legacy with cath b4 that, and we went to jusco to buy her CAKE~~~
U love the cake dont u, gean... (: 
So so so. Actually I was bored that time, cuz u guys are just so busy toking! xDD But nvm lar. Hm... I sit there, and eat eat eat. (: Then I talked to Lee Qing awhile. And we all started camwhore. O.O!!!
Here's some picha.
The Galssss.OMG! damn hate the table. messy!
 Again but with the cake(cath n I bought it).(:
 GEAN, Lee Qing n Me.
OMG! Picha of the night! :D Gean n Me. <3
Wat am I doing huh? @@

LOL. Tak kisah la! Hmm... It was a wonderful day. Happy always.
GEAN! We love u! (:
U're not a loner. U still got us. I mean, me, cath and ur besties. :D
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Kay lah. End post! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment