Friday, June 24, 2011

I was being naive.

Hey guyssss, I wanted to talk abt my lifeeeeeeee. : /
I was being sooooo naive. As u can see, through the "sooooo" There're so many "o" there.
I was like... Hating someone more than I love myself. Aww shuzzz. xD
Well, after all these shits. I'VE GROWN UP!!!! a lil bit. Hahahahahahahhahhahahaha!
Funny! Aint I?
Right right. Stop it.
Herrrm. Back to the topic of HATING! I hated someone. And now I dont. ( : I'll start to like her. She helps me grow. She's part of the plan ( grow up plan? ). LOLOLOL. Im turning M-A-T-U-R-E!!!!
HOW GREAT... KAKAKAKA!
Clap clap. Im finally turning 16. xD
KAY! Im not always that happy! I got my SAD time too!
People come n leave. ) :
Sigh. But what to do? *meet new people* HAHAH!
NO! I'll miss them. Hiah. Nth to write. Something must come n inspire me! Something please come. ( :
New facebook profile pic. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment