Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dai lou's birthday celebration!

Oh yeahhh! It's Sunday sunday~~~ Partying partying partying yeah! 
LOL. Chose Rebbecca Black's song for intro. I know, L-A-M-E-A-S-S! 
Yesterday My gang--> Emmo Sakai celebrate our dai lou(joe lee yuan yao)'s birthday at Hawaii. Yeah. We fly there. ( : How cool.
Due to my line sucks *bcuz i steal line*, I cant upload photos on facebook. Blogger is the best place to share photos for me!!!
Lemme tell u about yesterday.
----------back forward to Saturday 2pm-----------
  • 2pm, wanna go watch movie with xin zhi. Reached MBO. Waited 5 minutes and she's finally here.
  • 2.15pm, buy ticket for SCRE4M.
  • 2.17pm, that ticker seller a.k.a fatty said :" Movie ini adalah 18PL, so u r above 18 right?" Whoppsieee. Xin zhi just standing right beside me. So... PRING PRANG. We didnt watch the movie. 
  • 2.45pm, we decided to go Old Town for lunch. Actually Im the one who hungry. Hiak hiak. 
    ----------times fly------------
  • I called my mom at 4.25 pm. And she followed me back home. Watched Ratatouille in Chinese. xD
    Wait n wait n wait. Ohhh MIster jia jun is here to fetch us! Yay! it's 6.40 liao.
    And we drink, we eat, we take photos. 






















































    And, I backed home. Saw some comments bout SCRE4M, Most ppl said that it sucks. Phew. Im lucky then. ( :


2 comments: